Preventative Chiropractic Care
Patients who only see their chiropractor when they are in pain are missing out on the proven benefits of preventative chiropractic care. Dr. Mark Williams, who opened his Fort Worth, TX injury clinic in 1999, offers preventative treatments that can drastically improve your quality of life while lowering your risk for developing injuries later on. Preventative treatments can address disc degeneration, misalignment, and other issues using state-of-the-art technology, such as the DRX9000™, a revolutionary spinal decompression technology.
Benefits of Preventative Chiropractic Care
Many of the back conditions that cause discomfort are the cumulative result of years of poor posture and bad habits. By addressing those issues, our Fort Worth patients can slow or even reverse the adverse symptoms of spinal problems. Patients who seek preventative chiropractic care from Dr. Williams can benefit from:
- Early treatment of age-related issues: After decades of professional experience, Dr. Williams is well versed in age-related problems. Preventative chiropractic care is a fully customized treatment plan that addresses your comfort needs at any stage of life. If you are noticing muscle pain or joint discomfort, you can benefit from preventative care that caters to your specific age-related needs. Many forms of spine degeneration are irreversible, which means that early treatment and lifestyle choices can prevent the need for pain medications or invasive surgeries down the road.
- Improved overall wellness: Back and neck issues can quickly become health and quality of life issues. By addressing the early symptoms of back and neck problems, you can slow the progression of chronic diseases while lowering the risk of injuries. Plus, the benefits of living a life that is free of pain and discomfort are immeasurable.
- A balanced approach to wellness: There are no quick fixes with the human body. During your preventative care treatment at our Fort Worth injury clinic, Dr. Williams will examine your needs holistically. Tips on exercising and advice on building healthy habits allow you to live a happier, healthier life. The goal of preventative chiropractic care is to deliver long-term and measurable benefits.
- Prevention of major issues: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as the old saying goes. The same is true when it comes to the health of your neck and back. Texas Injury Clinic is equipped with advanced diagnostic technology that can detect early signs of bone degeneration and other potential health problems. Early detection and treatment can prevent the need for more invasive and costly treatments later on.
The life-changing benefits of preventative chiropractic care can help you avoid pain, compromised mobility, and the cost of invasive care.
Am I a Candidate for Preventative Chiropractic Care?
Anyone can benefit from preventative chiropractic care. All too often, individuals wait until they experience discomfort and pain before they seek the help of a professional chiropractor. While some back and neck injuries result from accidents, many forms of muscle pain and bone degeneration are preventable. During your preventative chiropractic care consultation, Dr. Williams will take the time to learn about many aspects of your life before recommending treatments or preventative steps you can take on your own. Our goal is to empower patients to manage the health of their back and neck while taking steps to prevent further injuries.
What Are My Preventative Care Options?
Following your consultation with Dr. Williams, you may be given:
- Tips and advice related to nutrition and diet
- A customized exercise regimen
- A lesson on the mechanics of spinal health
- Tips on how to correct poor posture
- Advice on how to modify personal habits
- Stress reduction techniques
Schedule Your Consultation Today
The life-changing benefits of preventative chiropractic care can help you avoid pain, compromised mobility, and the cost of invasive care. To begin taking control of your spinal health, please contact our office online or call (817) 799-7132.